Dynafit ST Rotation 10 -105 Binding
Previously, the Radical 2.0 was all the rage, and Dynafit continues to push the limits in backcountry performance with its new ST Rotation 10 Binding. This midweight tech-toe option utilizes the same rotating toe piece and 10mm of forward pressure in the heel that made its predecessor so popular with hard-charging skiers, but Dynafit added a spring-tensioned toe-piece that auto-realigns itself to keep your boot in line with the heel-piece while clicking in.
- Lightweight tech-binding is updated with lighter and stronger materials
- Predominantly aluminum construction knocks 50 grams off from the Radical
- Improved heel and baseplate offer added stiffness for big descents
- High-performance construction is suitable for hard-charging skiers
- Bayonet lock is easy to use and keeps you secured when touring