Scarpa TX Comp
Wide, stiff, and powerful, the TX Comp Telemark Boot carves out its position as Scarpa's NTN-compatible dominator. Armed to the nines with a heat-moldable Intuition Speed Pro G liner, light and powerful Pebax shell, rugged Vibram Evo sole, and a burly power strap, this boot has garnered awards throughout the industry. With the inherited edge control, precision, and stiffness from all the meanest freeride alpine models and no "tele toe" in sight, you'll be pushing your limits without hindrance. Need all the power you can handle for your knee-dropping debauchery? Look towards the TX Comp Boot.
- A stiff and mega-powerful boot for charging hard
- 102mm last provides a precise fit for wide feet
- NTN compatible with aggressive performance
- Pebax shell provides strength with a dainty weight
- Intuition liners can be heat-molded for custom fit
- Four-buckle design with a burly power strap