Fischer Ranger 130 Alpine Touring Boot
Fischer's Ranger Series intends to take you far into the backcountry with comfortable, performance-oriented ski gear, and while the Ranger 130 is a remarkably comfortable backcountry boot, it's also plenty aggressive for the downhill ride as well. It's the stiffest option that Fischer offers for backcountry touring, and that stiff 130 flex offers the performance that advanced and heavier riders need to ride demanding lines. Underfoot, Gripwalk rubber inserts ensure solid traction for icy bootpacks, and there are inserts for tech bindings.
- Fischer's stiffest ski boot built for backcountry tours
- 130 flex offers an aggressive performance fit for demanding lines
- Roomy 101mm last keeps comfy on long alpine tours
- Vaculast shell with four buckles and power strap for a secure fit
- Gripwalk rubber sole inserts with tech compatibility