Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 Women's Tech Alpine Touring Boot
The Hawx Ultra Xtd 115 Alpine Touring Boot is Atomic's premier backcountry boot built for women. Its 115 flex offers one of the stiffest designs that's ideal for intermediate to expert skiers, and the 98mm is the narrowest Hawx Boot to ensure a precise performance. The Free/Lock 2.0 latch attaches so securely that the boot feels truly made for downhill riding at the resort, and unlatched it provides an outstanding range of motions for easy touring through the backcountry. Atomic made the boot out of Prolite polyamide for a lower weight, and an Energy Backbone in the back boasts a true flex all around the boot. The shell and liner are heat- and thermo-moldable to feel like the boot was built for your foot.
- Atomic's stiffest backcountry ski boot built for women
- 115 flex balances a powerful performance with slight forgiveness
- Narrow last includes heat-molded shell and liner for a custom fit
- Prolite shell keeps the boot at a touring-friendly weight
- Free/Lock 2.0 walk mode initiates a 54-degree range of motion
- GripWalk rubber pads and tech inserts constructed for a convenience ascent