Fischer BCX TransNordic Waterproof
We wear Fischer's BCX Transnordic Waterproof Ski Boot when winter's weather stands in the way of our cross-country tour. It's a burly leather boot backed by Triple F waterproofing and Comfort Guard insulation to protect our feet from snowy weather. We also appreciate the wool liner for extra warmth, and the odor control treatment prevents the boot from smelling like we do after a long day in the backcountry.
- Cross-country touring boot built for winter's worst weather
- Leather upper backed by Triple F waterproofing
- Comfort Guard insulation ensures winter-worthy warmth
- Wool liner with Fischer's Fresh odor control
- Lugged rubber sole compatible with Rottefella BC bindings