For limitless freedom when freeriding: The 3L RAVINE SHELL PANTS for women have their big moment when it comes to steep powder descents and narrow gullies.
The casual cut mirrors the body’s every turn in the powder and ensures a very cool look. The wind- and waterproof MERINO DEEP SHELL material with high-performance DERMIZAX® NX membrane guarantees dry, breathable comfort in the cold and snow.
For extra protection and comfort, the pants feature merino inserts in areas that are particularly sensitive to the cold, as well as an adjustable waistband with a hook and loop fastener, side ventilation zippers, anatomically shaped knees and integrated gaiters.
Small objects that need to be accessed quickly can easily be stored in the spacious pockets. A particularly practical feature is the integrated mesh pocket with belay carabiner for an avalanche transceiver.
Of course, the 3L RAVINE SHELL PANTS for women are PFC-free and climate neutral. The green light for environmentally aware freeriders!
AREA OF USAGE
- Adjustable waistband with optimized hook and loop fastener
- 2 extended thigh pockets, with an additional mesh pocket and light carabiner for an avalanche transceiver in the right pocket
- Side ventilation zippers
- Merino inserts in areas that are sensitive to the cold
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Integrated gaiters
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema-Cordura
- Loose fit
- Compact pack size
- PFC free: water and dirt run off
- Windproof and waterproof: at least 20.000mm water column – 100% windproof
- Breathability: up to 32,000g / m² / 24h
OUTER MATERIAL: 100% polyamide, MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® NX), INNER: 100% polyamide DETAILS: OUTER: 100% polyamide, MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane, INNER: 100% virgin wool (OWP MERINO)
TORAY DERMIZAX NX
DERMIZAX NX is a particularly elastic PU membrane made by TORAY, and provides protection in all weathers. It is wind- and waterproof yet offers high breathability, which increases the more you sweat.