Whether on stormy ascents or in heavy snowfall on a summit – the 3L ORTLER PANTS for men is our lightweight for true alpinists!
For the MERINO NAKED SHEEP line we’ve concentrated on the essentials: Low weight, optimum protection and ample comfort. These hardshell pants are lightweight and technically sophisticated, yet robust and comfortable. The DERMIZAX® NX membrane from Toray – the most high-performance membrane that we use – ensures the jacket is windproof, waterproof and breathable. For protection on demanding tours, these shorts feature integrated, adjustable gaiters and Cordura protection against sharp edges. Adjustable ankle cuffs and an adjustable waistband allow for an easy fit, while merino-mix inserts in the waistband area provide comfort. Thanks to full-length 2-way side zippers, these 3-layer pants can be quickly put on or taken off.
The 3L ORTLER PANTS: For alpinists who want clothing that is 100% reliable during high alpine tours when it’s snowing and icy.
AREA OF USAGE
- Adjustable waistband
- 120 MERINO TEC inserts inside
- 2 extended thigh pockets and additional light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection) on the right
- 2-way side zippers
- ORTOVOX suspenders (optional)
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema® CORDURA®
- Integrated adjustable gaiters
- Regular Fit
- Windproof and waterproof: at least 20.000mm water column – 100% windproof
- Breathability: up to 20.000 g / m² / 24 h
- 4-way stretch material
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- PFC free: water and dirt run off
- Lightweigt: 136 g / m²
- Small packing size
OUTER: 100% polyamide MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane (Toray Dermizax®NX,) INNER: 100% polyester DETAILS: 85% virgin wool (OWP MERINO) + 15% polyamide