Strafe M's Aero Insulator
With ultra-lightweight fabric inside and out plus space-age synthetic insulation tech, the AERO INSULATOR is the most technically advanced layering piece Strafe makes. Updated with horizontal baffling for more loft, the PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross-Core™ infuses NASA-developed aerogel particles (composed of 95% air) into the fibers, providing an exceptional insulation barrier and warmth to weight ratio. This piece won’t wet out and packs up pocket-sized in your pack; and strategic pocket placements allow for easy access while wearing a pack or harness. No matter what adventure you're setting out on, don't even think about leaving the AERO INSULATOR behind.
- Ultralight, down-replacement jacket with premium synthetic insulation. Updated with horizontal baffling for more loft.
- Lightweight mini rip-stop face with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment for light weather resistance.
- Stuff sack in left-hand pocket with zippered closure.
- Integrated hood with elastic binding and full length interior windguard for inclement weather.
- Raglan sleeves for pack compatibility & improved mobility
- Storage provided by zippered hand pockets with mesh electronics sleeve inside right hand pocket and hem drawcord adjustment inside hand pocket, plus an interior card pocket.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK VISLON® and Coil zippers.
FACE FABRIC: Recon SHIELD lightweight mini rip-stop | 100% nylon, DWR treatment
INSULATION: Body/Sleeves/Hood - 60g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross-Core™ | 100% polyester, 35% PCR (post-consumer recycled) content, bluesign® approved
LINING: Recon SHIELD lightweight mini rip-stop | 100% nylon, DWR treatment
WEIGHT: 320 g (11.3 oz)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Vietnam
GUARANTEE: Strafe 2 Year Warranty