Mammut Stoney HS Jacket Women
When you’re at your favorite ski resort chasing fresh tracks with your best friends, it's essential that your gear doesn’t hold you back from braving the elements. Count on the Stoney HS Hooded Thermo Jacket to keep you protected from the elements and prepared for whatever you may encounter on the mountain. The 2L shell construction features a DRYtechnology Pro waterproof membrane to ensure you stay dry after countless powder slashes followed by long chairlift rides mid-blizzard. On particularly cold days, you can rely on the synthetic insulation throughout the body, sleeves, and collar to trap body warmth, keeping you out on the mountain lap after lap. The adjustable hood and hem further seal out the cold and help limit skin exposure when the weather truly takes a turn for the worse.
- Insulated ski jacket protects you from the elements in rugged weather
- DRYtechnology Pro membrane sheds moisture and remains breathable
- Zippered underarm vents provide airflow while hiking to the secret spot
- Adjustable hood seals out snow and is removable for style variation
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure your snacks and essentials