Evil Offering - LS - Reigning Blood/GX/I9
Evil Offering - LS - Reigning Blood/GX/I9
The Offering of Adventure
The Offering, our new FULLY OPTIMIZED 140mm rear travel 29” mountain bike with a steeper 77° seat angle, metric trunnion-mounted rear shock, and enough tire clearance to run 2.6” rubber. Taking the best attributes from both the Following MB and the Wreckoning LB, while developing its own character, the Offering provides a new experience with longer reach while creating a bike that has all the same pop with an increase in stability without sacrificing corner destroying performance.
The Offering is the 140mm travel 29er that has a taste for adventure and everything you need to crush epic all-day trail missions, slash berms, and send every jump line you can find. The steeper seat angle encourages you to attack the climbs while any of our trunnion mounted shock options means no downhill is safe. The Offering is complete with more tire clearance, chain clearance, lower shock mount drain and the return of a black frame option make us very excited to release this into your fine Evil hands.
Attacking The Climb Without Sacrificing The Shred.
A proper pocketknife covers all the slicing tasks you imagine, and the unexpected ones in between. Our Offering platform aims to do the same. The bike is stiff and responsive, pairing the smooth pedaling platform of our Following with some added padding so you can release the brakes and let gravity take over.
So, what’s been lightly salted here? We’ve found a few dark elements to crank up the Offering’s all-mountain appetite. Alongside a pair of limited-edition color options, we’ve added SRAM’s Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) that’s easily found at your local bike shop. If the tiny backwoods shop has any modern hanger in stock, it’ll be this one.
We’ve heard the battle cries over trunnion shock spacers and responded by capturing them in the linkage, so you no longer have to fiddle and fumble when installing shocks. Slide the shock in place, torque all three bolts, and get back to drifting.
To polish this shiny knife, Evil will offer free annual bearing replacements on all of our bikes, from 2022 forward. Original owners can register their bikes on the Evil website and order a set of replacement bearings once per season. See our warranty site for more details to keep those pivots prime.
The tail of this 141mm bike will ramp up fast for a lively position on the “spry-ride to bulldozer” continuum. You can certainly line up at a local enduro with the Offering, and we shaped it to leap ruts and boost over roots beneath creative riders who prefer the bonus line to the shortest one.
A flip-chip and optional angle sets offer six posture options for the Offering LS. These variables allow riders to dial their Offering in sync with their trails and riding style. Keep it set low for flatter local tracks, with a quick flip of the chips to achieve that X-Low bike park stance.
All three Offering LS builds come with top-shelf RockShox suspension that’s tuned to provide comfort and support right where you want it. Bolt on our carbon Loopholes or the Industry Nine wheelset, the gold-standard Bike Yoke dropper, a powerful set of 4-piston brakes, and this ride is dressed for any party you drop in to.
- Frame: EVIL Offering 140mm Travel UD Carbon, Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Upper Guide, SuperBoost+
- Shock: Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate, Trunnion 185x55, 0L1 LNLC HB 38TS C1
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series ZS Integrated Tapered Headset - Cups: ZS44/28.6 (Upper) and ZS62/40(Lower), Bearing: 36° x 45° - 41mm (Upper) and 36° x 45° - 52mm (Lower) ZN40 Zinc Coated, Crown Race: 28.6mm x 36° Integrated (Upper) and 40mm x 36° Press Fit (Lower)
- Fork: Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate, Charger 2.1 RC2, Debonair, 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset
- Handlebar: Evil Boomstick 7075 Alloy, Backsweep: 8°, Upsweep: 5° Clamp:35mm, Rise: 35mm, Width: 810mm
- Stem: Evil 12 Gauge Stem, Length: 35mm
- Grips: Evil Palmela Handerson lock-on
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RS
- Front Rotor: SRAM Center Line, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Center Line, 180mm
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12sp
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52t:
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle w/Powerlock
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle DUB, SuperBoost+, 170mm, Direct Mount 32t, 56.5mm Chainline, Lunar
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 73mm BSA
- Front Wheel: Industry Nine Enduro S Hydra Internal Width: 30.5mm, Hub: 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Industry Nine Enduro S Hydra Internal Width: 30.5mm, Hub: 157x12mm
- Tire - Front: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29x2.5
- Tire - Rear: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29x2.3
- Tubes: Stan's No Tube Tubless Sealant
- Seatpost: BBike Yoke Revive, S:125mm, M: 160mm, L:185mm XL: 185mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt Pro
Enough talking about this bike, if going fast and charging gnarly terrain is your thing, then jump on an Evil Offering today!