Mountain Equipment Women's Kryos Jacket
Developed for the cutting edge of Alpine style climbing; the optimum combination of warmth, protection and minimal weight.
Informed by feedback from some of the world’s best Alpinists and extensive R&D work this is the jacket for the hardest and most committing lines in the high mountains. A GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ drop outer provides proven additional warmth and weather resistance whilst the Super Alpine Hood gives unrivalled protection.
FEATURES OF THE MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT WOMEN'S KRYOS JACKET
- Gore-Tex INFINIUM 10D shell is durably weather resistant
- FIRESTORM construction for greater warmth, wind resistance and protection
- Hybrid baffling combines both conventional stitchedthrough and pleated baffle construction
- Goose Down with a minimum content of 90/10 800 fill power
- Super Alpine HC hood with EXL lining
- Halo Collar
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip with lightweight offset rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets, 2 chest pockets, 2 large inner drop pockets
- Gore-Tex INFINIUM 10D hem, cuff and hood lining
- Elasticated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- 100% Polyamide