Rottefella NTN Freedom Large
Your friends have been doubtful in the past, but you can show them how much fun it is to telemark with Scarpa's Freedom Binding. This binding uses Rottefella's NTN system, except with a lighter platform to give you an energetic edge on the uphill, and there are two heel-lifter positions included with the walk mode to help you tackle steeper sections with ease. The Freedom also features a lateral release that's notably safer than telemark bindings with cable wires, but release values cannot be guaranteed. You can adjust the forward flex for mellower days in the backcountry, or crank it up for more hard-charging missions.
- A lightweight NTN telemark binding for backcountry touring
- Walk mode with two heel-lifter positions for efficient skinning
- Lateral release function enhances safety (release is not guaranteed)
- Increased lateral stability and edge control
- Adjustable forward flex offers a versatile performance