Mammut Stoney HS Jacket - Men's
The Stoney HS Jacket is a robust and super comfortable ski jacket for pow days. We wear it on its own while touring in heavy snow, or over a midlayer while carving off-piste at the resort. The hood is helmet-compatible for extra protection in inclement weather.
- Sturdy hardshell for shredding in heavy, wet snow
- DryTechnology Pro material is highly breathable and waterproof
- Arm ventilation with waterproof two-way zips amplifies airflow
- Detachable hood, wrist gaiters and removable powder skirt customize the coverage
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs offer extra protection
- Multiple pockets for storing a ski pass, phone, and other items